Knowledge Parking focuses on the knowledge sharing and preparedness to embrace with current market practices. Knowledge Parking gives an opportunity to share personal experiences and have an interactive discussion that helps to make a strong partnership with us and among our member organization.
1. SBI Foundation invites proposals for Grants.
2. Bajaj Auto CSR- grant invites
3. Govt asks NGOs getting foreign funds to register with Niti Aayog
Last date Extended to 31-10-2017: All NGOs / VOs are requested to update office bearer’s information including PAN & Aadhaar Numbers of each by due date. Please check your registered email address for details. All such accounts, in which office bearer’s information is not updated by due date, will be deactivated and Unique ID assigned will be marked as Invalid.
4. 4. TO CURB WASTAGE, JVPD RESIDENTS, NGOS INSTALL COMMUNITY FRIDGE
A group of Juhu residents and an NGO (Archana Foundation) have come together to install a community fridge in the area. The fridge, which is installed between the 5th and 6th Roads, near the municipal market in JVPD, was inaugurated on Sunday. The initiative was spearheaded by Dr. Rashi Agarwal, who is a member of the NGO. She mentioned that the project took shape, after she found food wastage at house parties in Juhu. So, she sounded out her friends, and tied up with another NGO (Happy Women, Happy World), to do their bit to both reduce the wastage and ensure that excess food reached the needy.
5. SHe-BoxOnline Complaint Management System by Ministry of Women and Child Development,
6. 6. Boosting the spirit of Handicraft sector with Lower GST Rates.